1. ALL ticket purchases are NON REFUNDABLE. However, we will provide a store credit for equal value of the tickets you had purchased to be used at a future event should you be unable to attend. That credit will never expire and may be used toward a public event ticket or a private function you may host yourself.
2. If an event must be POSTPONED for ANY reason, including but not limited to a state of emergency being declared or inclement weather, all ticket holders will be issued a store credit (Voucher code) of equal value to the ticket cost to use toward ANY future event at the same venue OR another public venue in Massachusetts or New Hampshire.
Paint on the Gogh’s Policy for Headcounts:
1. All private parties require a minimum of six (6) guests. If less than six (6) guests arrive or they cancel, the price will remain the same and no refunds will be issued. This applies to all party packages due to Paint on the Gogh procuring the necessary supplies.
2. If you have an additional person who arrives and wants to join the party all artists are equipped with the Square App in order to accept credit card payments on their smart phones. One ticket per person for the classic package is $30.00 per person, and for glassware and wooden sign events it is $40.00 per person. Our artists are unable to accept cash in person.
3. For public parties they may be subject to cancellation if there is not a minimum amount of sign ups. Tickets will be refunded and all ticketholders will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of the scheduled event.
The Artist or Assistant Role
1. The artist or the assistant will not be able to provide food or beverage at these events. At the end of the event, our team member(s) will ensure that they’ve cleaned up all the mess associated with the paint party (example: paint palettes, any spills, dirty plates and water cups etc.). Please ensure that the artist has access to water for the water cans. Paint brushes will not be cleaned at the hosted event, but by the artists at another location. Any food or drink messes or the like will be expected to be attended to by the host.
2. Our events are sold in two (2) hour increments. We understand that sometimes the complexity of the painting may exceed this time block as well as festivities which are planned within your event. However, after three (3) hours the artist reserves the right to request an additional ten dollars ($10.00) per person if the time exceeds three (3) hours. Please also understand that staying beyond three (3) hours is not always possible due to parties being scheduled thereafter. Your artist will make sure to communicate time constraints at the outset of the event.
Your Private Event
1. Please make sure your date is available prior to booking your event by clicking on our Calendar link. In the event that you pay for a booked slot you will be issued a full refund in less than twenty-four (24) hours. However, please contact us if this is the only date you're available and we will try our best to accommodate your request. Once we have received full payment for the event along with your time and date selection your event will be blocked off as booked within a few hours time. Your time slot will not be given to another party.
1. Your Credit Card or Financial Info will never be saved by Paint on the Gogh and your email information will never be utilized to sell to third parties. Your email is utilized to provide confirmation of the ticket purchase. You must only provide your physical address if you are purchasing a ticket for a private event at your home. Please see our Refund policy above if you have any questions regarding the return of monies after purchase.
1. We are servicing the following counties in New Hampshire and Massachusetts: Hillsborough county, NH, Merrimack county, NH, Rockingham county, NH, Strafford county NH, Middlesex county, MA, Essex county, MA, Suffolk county, MA. However, anything over 30 miles from Derry NH will be subject to a twenty five ($25.00) dollar mileage surcharge fee.
Private Party Policies
1. If you book a private party where tickets are to be purchased separately by all attendees then a forty dollar ($40) non refundable deposit is required to hold the date. This may be payable via an invoice on the square application which will be sent to your email and billed on your credit card. If there is a minimum of six (6) sign ups then the $40 deposit will go toward the cost of ticket purchases for the host & host guest(s); and if there is not a minimum of six (6) sign ups twenty-four (24) hours prior to the event then the event will be cancelled and refunds will be issued but for the forty dollar deposit ($40) which was required to hold the date.
2. All terms and conditions are subject to change.